Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Not today, Satan

Editor's note: Well, wouldn't you know it? As soon as I find a clip from Muvhango to illustrate my point, SABC 2 makes it private. Maybe you belong, but the rest of us have to wait for the return of the video.

Instead, you'll have to make do with this image from the 23 September 2016 episode of the show, in which Khomotjo describes how she feels about Serithi to the scrumptious, p-whipped Siya. "I wish wasps would nest in her armpits." 

Evil and creative. Me like.


* * *



Best. Fight. Ever.

. . . Starts at 14:49, but there are other highlights throughout. For example, starting at 8:40.

My South African soapie obsession continues. Khomotjo and Serithi go at it full force on the 16 September 2016 episode of Muvhango, a show I'm still struggling to follow. But after scenes like this and the poisonous barbs zipping back and forth between the two characters, I'm catching up quickly.

For the record, I'm #TeamKhomotjo all the way.

* * *

For your viewing pleasure: The aforementioned Siya from Muvhango.





Why do I have the sudden craving for a pumpkin spice latte? Yes today, Satan.

No comments: