Monday, December 10, 2012

Ah, je souhaite . . .



File under "gifts from Twitter": Israeli artist Riff Cohen performing "À Paris." This is a lovely, sexy video the current host for the @MoroccoCuration account sent me, after I shared with him a favorite of mine, "Ya Salam" by Moroccan performer, Ahmed Soultan.



The Riff Cohen video reminds me of my trip to Paris this past summer. It doesn't hurt or help that I spent the morning going through photos of that trip in an effort to cobble enough together for some Christmas gifts.

Nevertheless, there are far more naked, writhing men of color in these videos than I managed to encounter en France or anywhere else in recent memory.

I really must remember to come back sluttier and less shy in my next life.

Ah, je souhaite . . .


No comments: