Thursday, November 10, 2016

Always look on the bright side of life



More random thoughts about this year's election--
  • I know my math skills are poor but I always thought if one candidate got 47.7% of the vote & the other candidate got 47.4%, the one with the most votes would win. Must be the new math.
  • If 60 million people voted for Trump, then we know that there are only 30 million "deplorables" in the U.S. Not counting the 46% of the electorate who couldn't manage to get off their . . . sofas . . . and vote.
  • Americans are getting fitter! You really have to admire our yoga skills. We can twist and stretch in all sorts of ways to reach a state of Nirvana where a vote for Trump equals a vote against the status quo. I mean, he has never held political office in Washington, D.C. He just owns a hotel there, on Pennsylvania Avenue between the White House and the Capitol. Just like any other blue collar billionaire.
 I feel better already.




No comments: