Saturday, October 13, 2018

Slav to the rhythm

Melania Week continues!

"It is not concern and focus of mine," she said. "I'm a mother and a first lady, and I have much more important things to think about and to do."

"Things like 'What ridiculous-looking, developing nation budget-busting outfit will I wear to meet the President of Burkina Faso?' or 'How constipated should I look for this photo op with these Border children?' or 'If I slap my husband's paw away, will it cause the Twitter to go apeshit?' or 'Do I have a child? And what is his name? Is it Eric?' You know, important things like that. Things that matter."

Melania Trump: The gift that keeps on giving ... the gift of comedy. Or the gift of nausea. Or the gift of dreaming about the return of the guillotine. Take yer pick. 

No comments: