Thursday, February 28, 2019

The lady vanishes

Newsweek, September 27, 2017
Is it just me or does everyone imagine that Jared Kushner insists that he should be called Chantal when he's out of the public eye?

OK, then, what about Desirée? Maybe he's more of a Desirée.

Or a Nicolette.

Despite his ruthless real estate mogul reputation, there is just something very soft and feminine about La Jared's look and behavior. Yes, I'm trading in stereotypes. Not gay ones, mind you. I don't think he's gay, not at all. But whatever the current progressive-approved term is to describe a cross-dresser, c'est Jared, n'est-ce pas?

Despite the outrageousness of the thought, I don't think I'm completely alone in having it. There was this story from centuries ago, September 2017 or so, that the Lady Kush had checked "female" as his gender when completing his New York State voter registration. (Special note: Interestingly, his New Jersey state voter registration had stated his gender was unknown.) Mistakenly, I'm assuming. Later it was reported that J-Ko hadn't done the deed, it had all been done for him by mistake--a data entry error apparently. Whatever happened--and in the Trump administration, who knows where the truth lies?--it seemed to make perfect sense, Jared registered as a woman "by accident."

And there is one of my recent favorite stories from America's best news source, The Onion--"'You Are the Jewel of My Collection' Says Saudi Prince While Guiding Frightened Jared Kushner Toward Harem." My doe, my lamb, I can't improve upon this. Again, Jared Kushner in the gauzy midst of a medieval Arabian Nights poetryscape makes a perfect sense. At least to my warped way of thinking.

All pure fantasy on my part, of course--just not that kind of fantasy. Oh, I've seen photos (OK, one photo) of a younger Jared that make him seem almost hunky in that way many of us are in our 20s when our body fat percentage is at its lowest and our testosterone level is at its highest. Otherwise, I find him of no interest or appeal other than as yet another Trump enabler who hopefully will spend several decades in prison when this sad mob family saga is over and done.

No comments: