Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Half a dozen glazed with a side of forced labor

From the Deutsche Welle English website, March 25, 2019
Goodness. First they came for Chick-Fil-A, and I said nothing--because my mouth was full of chicken sandwich. And then they came for Krispy Kreme and Dr. Pepper . . . .

These days, you can't even aspire to Diabetes Type II without worrying over the racism and fascism behind your fresh, hot glazed and soft drinks.

Even, according to this article, Panera's not safe.

So what are we supposed--oppress some animals and farmworkers by buying and making our own food? Return to our rustic, agrarian past? Should we now only use Nokia phones for communication and stick to non-premium cable for entertainment?

I'm going back to bed. I can't handle being this woke all the time. For one thing, I'll starve.


No comments: