Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Don't mind me, I'm just catching up on my ranting

From the Washington Post, March 19, 2019
Oh for fuck's sake.

Is Trump really getting worse? Is he really deteriorating? I respect Jennifer Rubin, the author of this piece, but just how many column inches and bits and bytes can we spend on dissecting the alleged mental frailties of someone who is essentially diarrhea in human form, excrement in a suit, vomit with a combover? Always has been, always will be.

At this point, I would prefer far less pearl-clutching and "bring me the smelling salts" Aunt-Pittypatting around--and might I add zero public foreplay between George and Kellyanne Conjob--and more thoughtful discussions on how to counteract and circumvent him, direct calls for his resignation, and out-in-the-open plans for carting his fat ass out of office and into prison.

To quote our fearless shithole of a leader, "What the hell have we got to lose" at this point?

No comments: