Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Justin 3:16

Because God so loathed the world, he gave us, the one, the only, Justin Bieber.

Spotted at the Target in East Liberty, Pittsburgh. In the seasonal department hereby known as "Christmas in Hell with Justin Bieber."

All in all, you have to hand it to the toy designer, as it is an amazingly accurate replica of La Bieber.

Oversized head and hair? Check. Check.

Generic Old Navy wardrobe? (or since he's from Canada, maybe from the Roots Outlet in Niagara Falls, Ontario?) Check.

Solid, molded plastic body and demeanor? Oh, yes, definitely check on that.

"Bieberconda" in tow? (What can I say? I've read about such things on the Intertubes.)

Actually, that I did not check. And I can't say that I feel too saddened by that missed opportunity.





No comments: