Sunday, December 11, 2011

Such a bargain!

And yet, even at 50% off, I still can't be arsed to read this.

My biggest amazement at seeing a copy of this on the shelves? Well, heck, who knew you could now craft a lying sack of shit and venom into a book-like object.

Actually, truth be told, I was tempted to buy a copy. Then take said copy out into the woods, get drunk, and shoot it in the face with my hunting rifle.

Just for giggles.

And, by the way, Dick, you got that title right: In My Time.

As in, your time--the Cold War, the 1950s, the Vietnam era, the Nixon and Reagan reigns of error--passed a long time ago. It's just that you wouldn't let go of it and somehow convinced and coerced a nation to believe you still knew what you were talking about, long after you ceased to be relevant.

Bravo, I guess.

No comments: